So the sunshine blogger awards have come around again. I was tagged for this by HRR Gorman so now the fun part answering the questions. Hopefully they aren’t too difficult but I have yet to look at them.
1. Use the sunshine blogger award logo
2. Give thanks to the blogger that nominated you
3. Answer the 11 questions given to you
4. Nominate 11 other bloggers and ask them 11 questions
1|What’s the most recent book you’ve read, and did you like it?
A Storm of Swords Steel and Snow by George RR Martin
I’ve been reading this book for way to long but that did not deter my enjoyment of it whatsoever. I am glad i continued with the book and now the series.
2|How long do indoor plants stay alive in your abode?
I get minimal sunlight in my room. So little that a succulent can barely survive. So let’s give them a week before they start looking sick and pale.
3|How long does your dried laundry wait until it is folded?
Now that I am back at uni the washing stays there for only a day or two. I have a “strict” schedule to follow you know. When I am not doing uni work on the other hand it seems to pile up …
4|A masked mad person puts a gun to your head and says, “You are going to time travel to a year prior to 1900 and live their for the rest of your life, or I will shoot you. You can choose the year and country of residence.” When/where do you travel to, or do you just let this mysterious person shoot you?
Damn already into the more thought provoking questions. If I could travel back what is stopping me from travelling back forward?
But honestly, before the 1900’s … yeah, nah.
5|Do you have pets?
This kind of caused a little more sadness then it was supposed to as my family’s cat passed not that long ago. But we still have a dog … if you can even call her that. Damn chihuahuas.
6|What is your favorite thing to cook?
Anything sweet. I have one of the worst sweet tooths.
7|Off the top of your head, what book would you recommend right now?
The Book Thief by Markus Zusak. But honestly this answer has been ingrained into my brain so much that I don’t even have to think at all. But I think it is becoming time that I should change this answer to some other more awesome books that I love.
8|Should toothpaste be squeezed from the bottom, middle, or top for maximum comfort? Do you follow your own advice?
So I have a method. I squeeze from the bottom then move to the top once the toothpaste starts to come up. You help others and yourself by moving the toothpaste up the tube each time you use it. When I remember I have this system and am not a brain dead zombie then yes I tend to follow it.
9|What are your opinions on breakfast?
Coffee is breakfast right?
10|What is your optimal bedtime?
Optimal … Do you mean like the time when you go to sleep to wake up perfectly rested? Because that does not exist to me. Currently I prefer going to bed at midnight. I am tired and can fall asleep the easiest at that time. But honestly, I never feel well rested.
11|Who is your favorite historical figure (must currently be dead)?
I have no idea why, I mean I am not even American. But Abraham Lincoln.
- What is the one hobby that you cannot live without?
- Apparently, at least around where I live, it is blasphemous to like Nickelback. What are your thoughts on their music?
- What is the one book that you would throw into the fiery pits of hell?
- Do you think trigger warnings are useful? Should they be included in books/reviews/synopsis etc?
- What is the weirdest movie/tv show/anime that you have ever seen?
- At this very second what would make you the happiest in the world?
- A lot of readers have a TBR pile. That pile may be a mental list, physical, digital or something else. Do you have a TBR pile? How big is it?
- If money wasn’t an issue, what is the one place that you would want to travel to on a week long vacation?
- Everyone has a subjective way of rating their books. How do you rate your books. What differentiates between a 5 star read and a 4 star. Or do you use some other method than star ratings?
- What is your favourite binge-worthy show that you would recommend to people?
- Is there a famous person where you have to experience everything that they have been a part of? Whether that is an actor/actress, author, musician, directorConfess etc.
So who do I tag?
- Book Tales by me
- The Orang-utan Librarian
- Confessions of a YA Reader
- Bionic Book Worm
- Someone will remember us
- I know this isn’t 11 but you the reader I also tag you!